Vampire Academy Series

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Vampire Academy Series

Talk about the series here!

Rules for the FAQ

Raschel
    Admin

Rules for the FAQ Empty Rules for the FAQ

Post  Raschel Mon Feb 02, 2009 9:51 pm

Okay so here are a few things to help keep this forum organized.

* Before you post: Read the FAQ thread first, and do a quick search of the topics to make sure that you aren't posting a question that has already been asked and answered.

* Topic titles: Make sure your topic title relates to the question you are asking. A title like "Help!", "Question", "Problem", etc. is not acceptable, and it doesn't tell us what your post is going to be about. So for instance if you have a question about signatures, your title should be something like; "Question about my signature".

* Be specific: If you have a specific problem, be detailed when you describe it. It makes it easier for us to find the answer.

* Caps: Just like everywhere else on the board, we ask that you please avoid Cap Locks. Cap Locks = "yelling".

* Patience is a virtue: Please be patient when you ask a question. I will try my best to find the answer for you, as will others on the board, but your question still may not get answered right away.

Thanks for reading.
    Happy posting!

~R
    (Admin)

Current date/time is Sat Sep 28, 2024 6:16 am