Vampire Academy Series

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Vampire Academy Series

Talk about the series here!

3 posters

Sorry Tia I have to put this hehe

Silver Tears
    Silver Tears

Sorry Tia I have to put this hehe Empty Sorry Tia I have to put this hehe

Post  Silver Tears Sun Apr 12, 2009 5:00 pm

I miss Tia!!! *Cries*
    brookiecookie
    brookiecookie

Sorry Tia I have to put this hehe Empty Re: Sorry Tia I have to put this hehe

Post  brookiecookie Sat Apr 18, 2009 6:04 am

I do too! pale
    Beautiful_Tragedy
    Beautiful_Tragedy
    Admin

Post  Beautiful_Tragedy Thu Jul 16, 2009 4:36 am

IM BACK!!!!!!!
    Silver Tears
    Silver Tears

Post  Silver Tears Thu Jul 30, 2009 5:22 am

Im glad you are! I know weve already talk about this on Hon but tia i miss you so much i could cry...again. I cant go to sleep cause of the excitement of seeing you and kat again. *SIGH* we absolutly have to catch each other up on what we've missed. Idk about you but I will post my sotry here, so you can read it, i havent gone that much far cause my old laptop wigged out on me and deleted half of the newer version on my book. I think i finally have a name for it and i dont know if i've told you yet, but its called shadowed. I cant tell you how Extatic i am to finally have one of my best friends ever back, even if we're miles apart. I plan to keep in touch with you forever, never leaving again. I would go on and on but that'd just end in the same as this. So, Imso glad to have you back on here Tia and crazy missed you, ill post some pics of what ive been doing and Ill catch ya later soul sister <--yes that shall be the term i will refer to ONLY you and Kat as. Hehe sorry this is so long, Night.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Jun 27, 2024 7:38 am